Now ensure you and your loved ones get the required iron to remain Iron Strong! All you need to do is add a spoonful* of Tata Salt Plus to your everyday food. (*10 gms of Tata Salt Plus)
One out of two women in India are iron deficient making them vulnerable to anaemia. Demanding lifestyles and erratic eating habits has made 73% of children and 25% men in India iron deficient too. Inadequate iron intake in the diet is one of the major causes of iron deficiency that leads to anaemia.
To address this serious concern, Tata Salt undertook extensive research spanning two decades and developed a new formulation with the National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad. After testing for the highest standards of quality, Tata Salt Plus has been introduced as India first iron fortified iodised salt that provides up to 50% of Recommended Daily Allowance of Iron.
With this step, Tata Salt wants to make the nation healthier and Iron Strong. Its vision is now Desh Ki Sehat, Desh Ka Namak.
- Tata Salt Plus, formulation provides 50% of Iron Recommended Dietary Allowances ( RDA) of daily intake requirement.#
- * Iron is generally known to prevent fatigue and helps stay active
- * Iron is generally known to help in the formation of red blood cells and prevention of anemia
It is generally accepted that iodine helps in proper medical development of ** children and prevents iodine deficiency disorders in adults
- Tata Salt Plus, while providing Iron and Iodine benefit, ensures consistent saltiness thus adding taste and life to your recipe everytime
- Please Note: On usage of Tata Salt Plus ( containing Iron), darkening of food may be observed in some cases. However, the food is safe to be used. Please add salt at the end of preparation of such recipes to minimize darkening.
The dal is very similar to what we used to get in our village. The flavour is so similar to the ones we get in our village farms.Rujuta Deshpande, Mumbai
When you polish the dal, it loses its protein. I am glad that I switched to Tata Sampann Dal as it has so many health benefits. There's no compromise on health in any way. I've always wanted to stick to the TATA brand since it generates trust. We feel like we won't be cheated.Ms. Bandrawala, Mumbai
You know whether the product is good or not from the aroma you get when the cooker goes off. I've noticed that other dals don't have the same aroma as Tata Sampann's dal.MIthraja Meenakshi, Mumbai